EcoMoissanite always respects the intellectual property of others. In case you believe that your work is published on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by e-mail, as outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must submit the following information concerning the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit EcoMoissanite to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.”
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- The above information must be submitted to us as via e-mail.
Please Note: Under federal law, if you knowingly misrepresent that online material is infringing, you may be subject to heavy civil penalties. These include monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys’ fees incurred by us, by any copyright owner, or by any copyright owner’s licensee that is injured as a result of our relying upon your misrepresentation. You may also be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury. Additionally, you acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section your DMCA notice may not be valid.